Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male/Female
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 5 - 10 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
• Develop, propose, and execute the Country Retail Sales Strategy, and Retail Sales Plans.
• Responsible for the Retail Net Sales, and Retail Sales Cost Centre.
• Responsible to increasing Retail Coverage in both width and depth of geographic coverage.
• Responsible to deliver the “Shop Share” targets.
• Responsible for the “Go-To- Market” tools, “Trade Promotions” and “Consumer Promotions”, “Store Branding” executions and “Sell-Out” activations.
• Responsible for Managing and Developing the Retail Sales Team.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Retail Sales Leadership role either in Building Materials or Consumer Products Industry. Understanding B2B2C Business Models.
• Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, people management skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA.
• Must have proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have proficient in Burmese and English.