Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 3 - 5 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
- Manager of company General Affairs, responsible for administrative matters of the company.
- Key area is Office & Facility Management and Transportation Management.
- Will lead three groups of staff - drivers, cleaners, and maintenance staff.
- Job will consist of
In general - Safety management, monitor cost spendings, plan facility upgrades, update & maintain SOPs, manage & educate general affairs staff, communicate and control suppliers
and assist the logistic and administrative task for the organizational development.
- Transportation Management
Control & manage drivers and the working shift, vehicles management, arrange travel & accomodation, arrangement of company ferry with supplier (corporate leasing company), safety trainings etc.
- Office & Facility Management
Control & manage cleaners and maintenance staff, ensure cleanliness of the facility (5S), manage miscallaneous facility repair and maintenance, ad-hoc facility improvement, selection and coordination of suppliers (construction, security, office supply companies etc.), manage and control office stationaries and other items.
- Other duties as assigned, and one admin office staff will support the operations.
1. Age: Range of 30 - 45, Male (Young and have stamina)
2. Experience: Must have experience managing a team of more than 6 people.
3. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Not a must as long as all must requirements are met.
4a. Other Must Requirements:
- Good English to communicate with expats and foreign suppliers.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- High interpersonal skill (need to manage team of 20+ staff)
- Experience in operations (Safety Management, Operation Procedure setting, etc.)
- Can support upon emergency case (first contact from security companies upon emergency situations)
4b. Other Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Admin or General Affairs field
- Know well about mechanical matters, engineering, driver management
Weekly Holiday-☑ Saturday ☑ Sunday