Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male/Female
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 5 - 6 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
• Complete Store operational requirement requirement by Scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
• Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees by coashing, counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing repport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Manage the Daily Sales and Inventory Performance and prepare for the monthly reports.
• Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and meashures.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirement of company.
• Trains to employees the professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Emphasize to increase sales force and well plan for vital merchandise.
• Well receive and transfer inventory correctly.
• Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
• Cooperation with other departments.
• Analyses the daily, monthly and yearly report for Sales, Category Performance and Staff Performance.
• Maintains the operational proper system running.
• Replenish with brand manager.
• Maintains the inventory at display and store daily.
• Liaise with auditing matter.
• Handling with customer complains.
• Briefing and Discuss the daily sales target and assigned the duty to all staff daily.
• Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary.
• Works in conjunction with the Head of Operation in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store.
• Perform other ad-hoc administrative duties
• Any Graduate and Sales and Marketing Diploma
• 5 + years of Luxury Clothing, Human Resources experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skill reail Sales and Merchandising Experience.
• Well-groomed and neat looking.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
• Ability to understand budgets, sales hourly goals, and allocations.
• Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends