Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male
Experience Level : Executive
Experiences : 2 - 3 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : 500000 - 700000
• Responsible on the project implementation and day to day operation of site work.
• Understand on the various standards of MGPS installation, maintenance and operations.
• Control and supervise the team of installation, testing, commissioning, repair and maintenance of all medical gas system (air compressor, vacuum pump, oxygen generator and gases manifolds)
• Follow up of all technicians to ensure that work is being carried out as per design drawings, specifications, meeting planned date in schedule.
• Manage executes the establishment of the preventative maintenance schedule all of medical and industrials gas equipment onsite.
• Overseeing build works and manage part of the construction project.
• Undertaking site surveys and must be support to the AOI of MGPS designing work.
• Checking the technical design and drawings to ensure that they are followed by correctly.
• Providing technical advice and solving problem on site.
• Drive the project team to meet with agreed specifications, budgets and time schedule.
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quality surveyors and overall project manager.
• Preparing site reports and filling in other testing forms.
• Daily reporting about progress, non-compliance, delay in work to head of MGPS service division.
• Evaluate repairs and submit all necessary information to prepare proposal for customers.
• Monitor and evaluate all work is being carried out safely implement technical and safety requirement for the project.
• B.E.(EC/Mechanical/Mechatronics)(Related Service Experience 2 years) (More prefer RE/RSE)
• Other knowledge and experience M&E, Plumbing, ACMV and BMS
• Experience most prefer in medical/industrial gas system.
• Extend overnight travel depend on the site location.
• Must be understood the project management and able to work multiple projects.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to meet the customer needs and management expectations.
• Under 30 years old
• Be able to do trips in the whole Myanmar.
• Driving license