Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male/Female
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 7 - 10 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
- Responsible for the sales and marketing for driving business revenue performance and development of the new business opportunity
- Drive volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed targets of department and to achieve revenue target
- Forecast, analyze and design appropriate sales and marketing plan in all changes for logistics industries; Railways, Containers, Warehouse and Transportation
- Consult customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Prepare action plan by individual as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Conduct one-on-one review with all subordinate to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the team sales and activity performance
- Creates and conducts proposal presentation
- Any tasks as assigned by management
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Logistics, or related business filed.
▪ At least 7 years of experience of significant work experience with a proven track record in Sales & Marketing
▪ Good understand of the needs of customers
▪ Ability to meet targets and deadlines
▪ Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
▪ Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
▪ Must be able to use necessary computer program for sales & marketing function
▪ Strong leadership skills, well organized and good management skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication, negotiable and interpersonal skills
▪ High responsibility to job accomplishment
▪ Developing leadership skill, Motivation Skill, Analytical problem solving skill, and Sales and marketing Planning/Organization Skill.
▪ Able to speak Thai would be an advantage.
▪ Able to travel