Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male/Female
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 4 - 10 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : 800000 - 1500000
- The Marketing Manager will report directly to the General Manager, Operations and serve on the Head of Department. Lead a team of marketing professionals and administrative personnel in the Marketing Department.
- Together with the General Manager, Operations, agreed rate/pricing points structure and strategy for all market segments for the different SBUs (Single Business Unit) and/or brands.
- Collaborate with all sales activities for Sales Team and ensure that they meet the goals of the Marketing Plan.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments.
- Attend selected trade functions, i.e. trade shows and meetings to promote sales and image for the Company .
- Analyze and review market changes and implement programs with the Sales Team to meet changes, i.e. changes to the consumers segment, inflation, or competitor initiatives
- Maintain close relationships with all key decision-makers both in local and international markets.
- Regularly entertain major clients of the Company.
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the Company in the major marketing areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone and written communications.
- Ensure up-to-date Company/SBUs/Brand profile.
- To be responsible for executing the annual training plan for the Sales Team and to ensure that all members of the Sales Team have completed the necessary training program .
- Explore new markets and potential accounts for follow-up by Sales Team.
- Work closely with the General Manager, Operation to ensure that the measurable results targets are achieved.
- Analyze and evaluate production with Sales Team and implement action plans
- Evaluate and recommend strategic plan on how to address changing market conditions, including trends on the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone, reading material and interaction with direct competitors.
- Implement all action plans in the Marketing Plan
- Propose and initiate when approved, new services and products for our consumers.
-To be fully responsible for the oversight of the Company's Marketing Strategy
- Participate in all activities directly related to the Board of Directors and CEO
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar role with experience in related Sales and Marketing
- Prior experience developing budgets, forecasting, goal setting and implementing marketing strategy is required
- Prior experience serving on an Executive Committee – Strategic Leadership is preferred
- Previous supervisory or management experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or the tourism/hospitality industry is required
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Preferably a university degree or college diploma in Hospitality, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field is required.