Education Level : Degree
Gender : Male
Experience Level : Mid Senior Level
Experiences : 3 - years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
• Manage annual marketing budgets for individual properties.
• Conduct regular research analysis of existing and new digital marketing platforms to determine
• Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention marketing programs, web-based,
database, and direct to consumer marketing.
• Oversee newsletter campaigns for the group to include holiday promotions.
• Manage advertising and public relations agencies, utilizing them as resources for brand and
revenue enhancement programs.
• Manage all digital marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected
groups of channel partners.
• Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Marketing Management (or)
MBA is more prefer.
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship building and negotiation skills
• Self-starter who can work independently: displays self¬‐confidence, enthusiasm and strong
customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven
• Ability to travel on occasion to visit properties, manages photo/video shoots, meet with contacts in
each market and drive marketing agendas.