Education Level : Degree
Gender : Female
Experience Level : Executive
Experiences : 5 - 8 years
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary : Negotiate
• Checking & monitoring of monthly Financial Statement.
• Preparing full set of financial statement compliance with IFRSs.(SOPOL, SOFP, SOCE, COCF and disclosure)
• Reporting to Head Quarter monthly financial statement on 6th of next month.
• Accurate, reliable and timely monthly Management report.
• Prepare other necessary requirement of Head Quarter.
• Reporting financial analysis to the Management team as required.
• Comparison of monthly expenses with reason and report to Head Quarter.
• Supervision of Financial Accounting processes.
• Supervision & Checking daily cash payment with necessary supporting documents.
• Checking & Report to daily cash report on Tuesday and Friday of the week to Head Quarter.
• Checking all supplier payment and report to management for approval.
• Preparing monthly cash budget and report to Head Quarter on 25th of every month.
• Comparison of budget and actual performance and analyzing variances and report to management.
• Monitoring cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet obligations.
• Prepare personal income tax and deal with government tax officer for all staff.
• Deposit to bank for monthly personal income tax.
• Prepared monthly pay roll and banking process for office staff.
• Checking AP/ AR report and taking necessary action and report to management.
• Compliance with government regulatory policies and procedures for accounting matter.
• Communicate & deal with the government officials and external auditors.
• Preparing for annual return and tax report.
• Preparing for the quarter report for MIC.
• Keeping all company registration documents.
• Developing and modifying the efficient accounting and internal control system with the applicable standards and policies.
• Maintaining systems for cost analysis.
• Appraising, counseling and motivating our staff for efficient and effective performance of their duties
• Checking MYOB software to completeness of financial report.
• Checking and preparing for Fixed Asset.
• Assist in management decision making process with financial matter.
• Support to Head Quarter requirement in timely.
• Coordinating and supporting financial information to other departments if necessary.
• Performing other duties to be assigned by management.
• B.Com ဘြဲ႕ရျဖစ္ရမည္။CPA လက္မွတ္ရ ထားသူျဖစ္ရမည္။
• သက္ဆိုင္ရာလုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကံဳ အနည္းဆံုး (၅)ႏွစ္အထက္ရွိရမည္။
• Financial Accountant/လခ်ဳပ္စာရင္း
• Department အား Control လုပ္နိုင္ျပီး အသင္းအဖြဲ႔နွင့္ လုပ္ကိုင္နိုင္ရမည္။ Junior မ်ားကို လက္တြဲသင္ျပနိုင္ရမည္။
• P&L, Balance Sheet, Final Report မ်ားတင္ျပနိုင္ရမည္။ Reporting ပိုင္းေကာင္းမြန္စြာ သံုးသပ္တင္ျပနိုင္သူျဖစ္ရမည္။